Okay, I know I’ve been slacking when it comes to this blog, but I’m not even sure anyone ever reads this thing anyway! Yes, we’re all still alive and happy. In fact, Charles and I just celebrated our 14th anniversary last week. I guess Father Smokey was right about us! Anyhoo…
We’ve finally settled into the new house. Things are going well, but with the open design of this house, we’re finding it hard to find the perfect spot for a few large pieces of furniture. Not to worry, though–my Mom is coming in a couple of weeks and she can work her magic on organizing the entire house.
We’ve also been visiting the beach quite a bit–easy to do when Atlantic Beach is only a 30-minute drive from our house. If you get there early enough in the day, you can practically park at the ocean…
Isn’t it beautiful? The entire town is full of buildings, churches and historic spots just like this. It seems as though there’s a historical marker every 200 feet in this town–Charles is in heaven.
Okay, I really need to wrap this up, but I end with the following random issues:
- Now that I have my new iPhone4, I might need to apply duct tape? Are you kidding me?
- I want a baby sea otter. In fact, I want this one.
- One of my favorite SNL skits was nominated for an Emmy. Speak up!
- In honor of my designer friends, I give you: Clueless Secretary Prompts Hilarious Office E-Mail Thread.
- For the Star Wars fans: At-At Day Afternoon. Priceless!
- Forget “Thug Life.” We’re livin‘ the “Dad Life.”